Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Missoni, anyone?



Ok, not actually. But, my favorite recent purchase was this incredible long jacket that resembled the funky print of Missoni. I was at the Goodwill by my house when I stumbled upon it. I was instantly sold! I can't remember exactly how much I paid, but it was not more than $10. It’s a little bit big, but it works to my advantage because I can wear it over sweaters. I have realized that I tend to choose one bold item to wear, and then work off of that. I have worn it with several outfits including skirts, jeans, cargos and leggings. I wore it with a simple yellow pencil skirt and a basic white tank and the jacket completed the fit.  So simple and easy to throw on in the morning when I wake up 30 minutes late, like usual. The town in which I went to school, Pullman, has miserable Winters. The only rational thing to wear was the warmest thing you could find (Well, except at night when we thought it was appropriate to run around in tiny outfits and heels - super rational). Therefore, I pretty much only wore my black down jacket. Since moving back to the west side of Washington, I am able to wear different jackets that are not so bulky and I have become obsessed. I instantly gravitate toward the jacket section at stores. Seattle's Winter generally runs until May so at least I know I will have enough time to wear them all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment