Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Hearts


I am an avid lover of all holidays, and my clothing tends to reflect this as well. Last week I was at the Southcenter Value Village* and I found this adorable heart-patterned shirt. At first I was unsure of it because it looked a little callow, but after trying it on (ALWAYS try clothes on) I thought it would go great with black pants and a cute flat. The sequin detail on some of the hearts gives the shirt a unique glimmer and a personality of its own. I love clothes that talk for themselves!

If you are a true girly-girl you could always pair it with something just as froufrou such as a tutu skirt! The one pictured is from American Apparel, not a thrift store find!

When I went to dinner at Nell's in Greenlake later, I wore my heart shirt with a H&M blazer, a beaded white vintage purse I also purchased at Value Village on an earlier visit, and black skinny jeans!



*Southcenter Value Village is one of my favorite thrift stores. It is newly opened and very organized. If you happen to visit, take a look at how they organize their pants...genius! Here is the address:

Value Village 
Tukwila #1173
16700 Southcenter Parkway,
Tukwila, WA   98188
Phone: (206) 575-7435
Hours: Mon-Sat 9-9, Sun 10-7

No comments:

Post a Comment