Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Trend: Crochet


I have always really loved crochet pieces of any kind, and I have seen it all over as a trend for the Spring! Which I am very excited about. I have seen it in many colors and styles. I saw an amazing pair of crochet shorts on Pinterest awhile ago that I had been trying to track down. Crochet clothing was made famous in the 70's, but is now being seen on the runway and on celebrities.


Although I did not have any luck finding the original crochet shorts that I saw, I did find a great brown crochet skirt at VV. I think it will be perfect for the spring with a denim shirt. I also have a tan crochet backless top that I bought forever ago at a thrift store. One of these will definitely be making an appearance at Coachella...


Another lesson in thrifting: styles always come back and they are waiting for you at the thrift store! Why buy a duplicate when you can have the original?

No comments:

Post a Comment