Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Incandescent in Indio


Yesterday with the Seattle sun shining and the outside temp. reaching a balmy 53°, I couldn't help but daydream about summer and Coachella. I can only speculate as to what it must feel like in the middle of the Californian desert at the end of April but I know our outfits have to be suitable for near 100° weather! This is why I'm finding inspiration in flowing skirts, airy tops, short-shorts, floppy hats, and colorful swimsuits.
I picked up the blue maxi skirt Auburn Goodwill for 4 bucks which I'm thinking of pairing with a light lace top to beat the heat in Indio. The blue diamond high-waisted hot pants are one of my favorite items, which I bought for $14 at an amazing vintage shop called Vanity in Tacoma. I paired it with a collared red polka-dot blouse ($9-Puyallup Value Village), but it might be too warm when summer rolls around! My red earrings were also found in Puyallup.




No comments:

Post a Comment